Tuesday, March 19, 2013

25 Things You Didn't Know About Me


After reading week after week of "25 Things You Didn't Know About Me" in my US Weekly magazine, I thought I'd give it a try.

1. I was born in Michigan.
2. I like most veggies, but am not a fan of summer squash.
3. My favorite color is Red.
4. I'm training for my first 1/2 marathon.
5. I almost hit a car while taking my driver's license test, but passed anyways.
6. I have a tri-colored Australian Shepherd named Lucy who likes to run in circles
7. My first job out of college was for Enterprise Rent-A-Car.
8. I studied abroad in Luxembourg while in college
9. I'm afraid to go in the ocean because of sharks
10. I was captain of my high school cheerleading squad.
11. My closet is organized according to clothing type and then color.
12. When I saw my husbands closet and it was organized the same way, I knew we were meant to be together :)
13. In college I was a tour guide for prospective students.
14. I tore my ACL and had reconstructive surgery on my left knee in 10th grade.
15. I've visited many of the capitals in Western Europe and even lived in one, but just this past fall made it to our own capital of Washington D.C.
16. Baby Boom is one of my favorite movies.
17. I can name the states in alphabetical order and in song, thanks 4th grade music teacher!
18. My eyes are hazel, but sometimes change color.
19. I could spend hours (and an unlimited amount of money) walking around Target.
20. I have a major sweet tooth.
21. I lived in Boston for four years after college - loved it!
22. I love to read and usually have at least 5 books checked out from the library at all times.
23. I have one, younger sister name Allison. 
24. Someday I would love to learn French.
25. Ice cream is one of my favorite foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment